View mode: basic / threaded / horizontal-split · Log in · Help
April 28, 2006
Compiler Messages
Why do I get all this with the new DMD 0.155 compiler when I do a Build.exe?

IftypeExp::semantic()
targ  = Point
tspec = real
IftypeExp::semantic()
targ  = Point
tspec = object.Object
IftypeExp::semantic()
targ  = Point
tspec = real
IftypeExp::semantic()
targ  = float
tspec = real
April 28, 2006
Re: Compiler Messages
Jeremy wrote:
> Why do I get all this with the new DMD 0.155 compiler when I do a Build.exe?
> 
> IftypeExp::semantic()
> targ  = Point
> tspec = real
> IftypeExp::semantic()
> targ  = Point
> tspec = object.Object
> IftypeExp::semantic()
> targ  = Point
> tspec = real
> IftypeExp::semantic()
> targ  = float
> tspec = real
> 
> 

Looks like Walter forgot to turn off some debug messeges!!
April 28, 2006
Re: Compiler Messages
Hasan Aljudy wrote:
> Looks like Walter forgot to turn off some debug messeges!!

Yup, which is why 0.156 is available for download now.
April 28, 2006
Re: Compiler Messages
In article <e2ttl1$jsk$1@digitaldaemon.com>, Walter Bright says...
>
>Hasan Aljudy wrote:
>> Looks like Walter forgot to turn off some debug messeges!!
>
>Yup, which is why 0.156 is available for download now.

link?
April 28, 2006
Re: Compiler Messages
It's the version on the download page right now.

BCS wrote:
> link?
April 28, 2006
Re: Compiler Messages
OK, "link to v.156 in the change log"

In article <e2u4gr$u63$1@digitaldaemon.com>, James Pelcis says...
>
>It's the version on the download page right now.
>
>BCS wrote:
>> link?
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home