November 26
Hi!

This is the 1st update of the Milestone 3 in #SAoC2020.

My last post is at [1]. This week I was supposed to start building the druntime with as few as possible modules.

What I did is:
- finished the testing environment using Docker and Renode[2]
- started building the druntime: I started with object.d and then added the modules and components whose absence generated errors.

My plan next week remains the same:
- continue building the druntime by adding the modules the library needs.

Thank you!

[1]: https://forum.dlang.org/post/pfsrhivksodhqvblamez@forum.dlang.org
[2]: https://github.com/DLang-IoT/renode_tester.git