May 06, 2010
Sean Kelly
May 06, 2010
Masahiro Nakagawa
May 06, 2010
Don Clugston
May 05, 2010
Hello,

Shin Fujishiro has submitted a few months ago some very cool code for implementing white holes and black holes for D (check his posts). His implementation reveals a good understanding and massive additions to Phobos.

I'd planned to look over it and integrate it within Phobos for a long time, but never quite got to it. Now I have a better idea - to invite him to join so he can do that himself.

What do you guys think?

Andrei
May 05, 2010
I think it's a good idea.  I remember looking at his code at the time and it was quite solid.

On May 5, 2010, at 7:31 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

> Hello,
> 
> 
> Shin Fujishiro has submitted a few months ago some very cool code for implementing white holes and black holes for D (check his posts). His implementation reveals a good understanding and massive additions to Phobos.
> 
> I'd planned to look over it and integrate it within Phobos for a long time, but never quite got to it. Now I have a better idea - to invite him to join so he can do that himself.
> 
> What do you guys think?
> 
> 
> Andrei
> _______________________________________________
> phobos mailing list
> phobos at puremagic.com
> http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/phobos

May 07, 2010
His name is already listed at std.conv and his BlackHole and WhiteHole are well-written. I think no problem.

On Thu, 06 May 2010 11:31:21 +0900, Andrei Alexandrescu <andrei at erdani.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>
> Shin Fujishiro has submitted a few months ago some very cool code for implementing white holes and black holes for D (check his posts). His implementation reveals a good understanding and massive additions to Phobos.
>
> I'd planned to look over it and integrate it within Phobos for a long time, but never quite got to it. Now I have a better idea - to invite him to join so he can do that himself.
>
>
>
> Andrei
> phobos mailing list

May 06, 2010
I didn't think he was still around. If he is, he should definitely be invited. He's done some great compiler patches, too.

On 6 May 2010 04:31, Andrei Alexandrescu <andrei at erdani.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Andrei
> phobos mailing list
>
May 06, 2010
On Wed, 2010-05-05 at 19:31 -0700, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> 
> 
> 

I think it's a good idea.

-Lars