Thread overview
D IDE "Dexed" - version 3.7.0 available
Jan 02
Basile
Jan 03
Basile.B
Jan 03
Basile.B
Jan 08
Basile B.
January 02
So the big new is that the tooling is now at 100% 64 bit under windows (DCD, D-Scanner, D-AST-worx and of course the IDE), which is a milestone i waited since several months and it is only possible since yesterday with the release of DMD 2.084.0.

Otherwise there are mostly bug fixes.
Changelog and downloads : [1]

[1]: https://github.com/BBasile/dexed/releases
January 03
On Wednesday, 2 January 2019 at 23:41:41 UTC, Basile wrote:
> So the big new is that the tooling is now at 100% 64 bit under windows (DCD, D-Scanner, D-AST-worx and of course the IDE), which is a milestone i waited since several months and it is only possible since yesterday with the release of DMD 2.084.0.
>
> Otherwise there are mostly bug fixes.
> Changelog and downloads : [1]
>
> [1]: https://github.com/BBasile/dexed/releases

Does it work with the 32 bit versions of DFMT and DSCANNER and DUB
January 03
On Thursday, 3 January 2019 at 17:23:52 UTC, steven kladitis wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 January 2019 at 23:41:41 UTC, Basile wrote:
>> So the big new is that the tooling is now at 100% 64 bit under windows (DCD, D-Scanner, D-AST-worx and of course the IDE), which is a milestone i waited since several months and it is only possible since yesterday with the release of DMD 2.084.0.
>>
>> Otherwise there are mostly bug fixes.
>> Changelog and downloads : [1]
>>
>> [1]: https://github.com/BBasile/dexed/releases
>
> Does it work with the 32 bit versions of DFMT and DSCANNER and DUB

yes. the 64 bit thing is more a distribution thing.
January 03
On Wednesday, 2 January 2019 at 23:41:41 UTC, Basile wrote:
> So the big new is that the tooling is now at 100% 64 bit under windows (DCD, D-Scanner, D-AST-worx and of course the IDE), which is a milestone i waited since several months and it is only possible since yesterday with the release of DMD 2.084.0.
>
> Otherwise there are mostly bug fixes.
> Changelog and downloads : [1]
>
> [1]: https://github.com/BBasile/dexed/releases


Looks interesting! Lots of potential!

Some ideas:

1. Debugging on windows(mago or whatever)
2. string mixin debugging
3. Code graphs/visualization

Doesn't seem to be usable to any significant degree yet but I'm sure that will change... odd choice of using pascal/delphi though!


January 03
On Thursday, 3 January 2019 at 20:38:44 UTC, Michelle Long wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 January 2019 at 23:41:41 UTC, Basile wrote:
>> So the big new is that the tooling is now at 100% 64 bit under windows (DCD, D-Scanner, D-AST-worx and of course the IDE), which is a milestone i waited since several months and it is only possible since yesterday with the release of DMD 2.084.0.
>>
>> Otherwise there are mostly bug fixes.
>> Changelog and downloads : [1]
>>
>> [1]: https://github.com/BBasile/dexed/releases
>
>
> Looks interesting! Lots of potential!
>
> Some ideas:
>
> 1. Debugging on windows(mago or whatever)
> 2. string mixin debugging
> 3. Code graphs/visualization
>
> Doesn't seem to be usable to any significant degree yet

Common what am i supposed to think here, seriously, this is the only editor i use.
I've made hundreds of  bug fix using it
https://github.com/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3ABBasile+archived%3Afalse+is%3Aclosed

> but I'm sure that will change... odd choice of using pascal/delphi though!


January 07
I have tried to install it on archlinux but I get something else:
http://asb2m10.github.io/dexed/

January 08
On Monday, 7 January 2019 at 20:56:27 UTC, Daniel Kozák wrote:
> I have tried to install it on archlinux but I get something else:
> http://asb2m10.github.io/dexed/

the archlinux package for mine doesn't exist.