- editor: a new option, textCompletion, sets if the completion menu includes the identifiers obtained by word-splitting the whole document. (#85)
- editor: prevent completion menu to show on fast enough (< to the autoDotDelay setting)
- Halstead metrics: show full function signatures.
- projects: added the Check semantics to the menu. (#83)
- DUB projects: added support for the syntax build type. (#83)
- GDB commander: arguments of the Debugee Options can be temporarily deactivated by prepending
- GDB commander: add an option allowing to set the path to the gdb binary. (#73)
- GDB commander: the context menu of the ASM view allows to resume execution until the selected instruction. (#71)
- Search results: use GNU style messages. (#84)
- editor, closeCompletionCharsWithSpace broken by git b65bb860.
- D2 highlighter: for
Callwont be considered anymore as a type. (#69)
- GDB commander: 5 empty arguments were passed to the main function called by libc. (#86)
- Symlist: errors were not visible enough since moved to the top. (#92)
- can be build with Lazarus 2.2 but backward compatible 2.0.z.
- provided binaries are build with Lazarus 2.0.12 due to 2.2 not being released.
To get a release see here.
Note that the appveyor build has failed this time so no offical windows binaries.