View mode: basic / threaded / horizontal-split · Log in · Help
November 15, 2012
Re: DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!
It would be really awesome if you could ship the shirts to the 
EU. I pledged 50$ nonetheless, if only there'll be recordings it 
will be awesome enough :)

On Thursday, 15 November 2012 at 15:13:28 UTC, Andrei 
Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 11/15/12 6:39 AM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
>> On 10/22/2012 07:25 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>> Please pledge your support and encourage your friends to do 
>>> the same.
>>> Hope to
>>> see you in 2013!
>>
>> About that t-shirt thing -- is Kickstarter really accurate to 
>> say "US
>> only"? Or can you enter an EU address and pay shipping charges?
>
> I think you can, but I'm not sure. Anyhow we can arrange 
> something - feel free to contribute $50 for "no reward" and 
> then contact me to get the T-shirt.
>
> Andrei
November 16, 2012
Re: DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!
On 22/10/2012 19:25, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> We're on! For one month starting today, we're raising funding for DConf
> 2013.
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083649206/the-d-programming-language-conference-2013-0
>
>
> Please pledge your support and encourage your friends to do the same.
> Hope to see you in 2013!
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

What's up with WEB SUPPORTER being a US only thing?
November 17, 2012
Re: DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!
On Saturday, November 17, 2012 00:35:18 Faux Amis wrote:
> What's up with WEB SUPPORTER being a US only thing?

It's not really. The t-shirt at "DON'T LOSE YOUR SHIRT" is US-only unless you 
pay for shipping, and WEB SUPPORTER inherits that. You can support it 
regardless of your location. You just don't get free shipping for the t-shirt 
outside of the US.

- Jonathan M Davis
November 20, 2012
Re: DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!
On 10/22/2012 10:25 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> We're on! For one month starting today, we're raising funding for DConf
> 2013.
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083649206/the-d-programming-language-conference-2013-0
>
>
> Please pledge your support and encourage your friends to do the same.
> Hope to see you in 2013!
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

Woohoo! With a dollar to spare: :)

155
Backers
$30,000
pledged of $29,999 goal

Ali
November 20, 2012
Re: DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!
On 11/20/12 3:18 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> Woohoo! With a dollar to spare: :)
>
> 155
> Backers
> $30,000
> pledged of $29,999 goal

We did it! Congratulations to everyone who helped and to the entire D 
community!

Now let's get to work - we've got a lot of planning to do. Please start 
thinking about submitting a talk proposal (title, abstract, and bio).


Andrei
November 20, 2012
Re: DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!
On 11/20/12 3:18 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> Woohoo! With a dollar to spare: :)
>
> 155
> Backers
> $30,000
> pledged of $29,999 goal
>
> Ali

On reddit:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083649206/the-d-programming-language-conference-2013-0?


Andrei
November 20, 2012
Re: DConf 2013 on kickstarter.com: we're live!
On 11/20/12 3:42 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 11/20/12 3:18 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>> Woohoo! With a dollar to spare: :)
>>
>> 155
>> Backers
>> $30,000
>> pledged of $29,999 goal
>>
>> Ali
>
> On reddit:
>
> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2083649206/the-d-programming-language-conference-2013-0?

I mean:

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/13iz81/the_d_conference_2013_raises_30000_on/


Andrei
Next ›   Last »
3 4 5 6 7
Top | Discussion index | About this forum | D home